Our business incubation programs and services are designed to empower entrepreneurs to start and grow companies by developing, incubating, investing and connecting.
What can entrepreneurs get out of QBIC?
We offer a complete range of services either to start up from your first idea or to grow an existing company, including space, support, industrial workshops for light manufacture, smart financing , and mentoring and coaching.
- Coaching: to accelerate the growth and value of a business
- Workshops: for technical business learning and knowledge
- Mentors: suited an entrepreneur’s particular business for guidance
- Technical and business services: supporting entrepreneurs in their day-to- day operations
- QBIC office space is available free of charge – overcoming an often significant barrier for young businesses
- Industrial workshops are provided for light manufacturing businesses at subsidised rates
Mentoring & coaching are available through the various stages of incubation, from activation through acceleration, scaling, graduation and beyond.
QBIC Speaker Series with environmentalist Jason Drew
Keynote by Jason Drew: The Future of Business in a Sustainable World Jason Drew gives a unique insight into the future of business, the environment and the challenges the future holds for us as business leaders. He also shares insight into some of the remarkable and profitable green businesses he has started and invested in. They operate in entirely new multi-billion dollar industries of the future that are only nascent today.