A specialized manufacturing & industrial incubator that supports innovative entrepreneurs striving to manufacture products within Qatar. Solutions include training programs, industrial workshops for startups and ready-to-operate manufacturing facilities suitable for a wide variety of industries – including Food & Beverage – at competitive rates.
Qatar Business Incubation Center (QBIC) offers industrial workshops to small manufacturing companies and ventures in Qatar, and provides them with special privileges and discounted prices. QBIC has 13 industrial workshops on its premises, with areas ranging from 80 to 200 square meters.
Advantages of direct incubation at QBIC’s industrial workshops:
- Special offers and discounted prices.
- Access to training and mentorship from QBIC experts.
- The opportunity to learn via the incubator’s various tools and leverage its vast network.
- Office space for workshop owners.
- Access to finance opportunities with Qatar Development Bank.
To be eligible, your company/venture must:
- Be owned by a Qatari citizen or by a resident alongside a Qatari partner.
- Have a fully functioning and integrated team.
- Be an existing Micro Manufacturing Enterprise.
Through a seven-year incubation program, Jahiz provides entrepreneurs and SMEs with innovative and aspirational industrial projects with the opportunity to lease ready-to-operate manufacturing facilities. The program’s integrated facilities, tools, and support services serve as the ideal platform to start and grow an industrial venture at subsidized prices
Benefits of applying to JAHIZ
Fast-track your factory set-up and operation
Take advantage of subsidized leasing rates
Become part of a community of like-minded entrepreneurs
Leverage a rich range of integrated QDB support services
Key Facts & Figures
1,050 to 1,784 sqm
Factory Floor Space
(depending on the sector)
- Management experience - Experience in management and capability to understand financials of the business
- Production experience - Familiarity with the industry and the inputs and outputs of the production process
- Market Intelligence - Knowledge of the market, unique proposition, customers, and competitors
- Strategic plan - Future vision for the company; potential synergies and expansion plan
- Shared goal of progress – Business adds value to the Qatari supply chain and an offering that contributes to the development of the economy
- Jahiz need and readiness – Priority given to businesses that need Jahiz facilities to survive in the market and re-start their operations
- Projects presented must adhere to the requirements of the Small and Medium Scale Industrial Area (SMSIA) of the Ministry of Energy and Industry